Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My Favorite Summer Inspiration Finds on Pinterest!

I'm currently sitting outside in the warmth embracing the change of season and looking on Pinterest for some summer inspiration. Here are a few of my favorite finds. Summer is the season of Pinterest, right?

My favorite fashion find is this: Lauren Conrad Style

 

Okay so not only am I sucker for anything Lauren Conrad, but this outfit, her hair, makeup and tan are on point! This is the exact vibe I want for my look this summer. That sun kissed, effortlessly glamorous look.



My favorite food find is this: Watermelon Cake


I'm one of those people that gets really bored just eating plain fruit. But this... this is different lol. This looks absolutely amazing and is a definite must try ASAP.


My favorite DIY find is this: Cooling Spritz for the Hot Weather


This is just perfect... if you're not wearing makeup. I don't wear makeup about 90% of the time. So on the days where i'm just outside and having fun in the heat, sprays like these natural ones are awesome to cool your face down and keep the pH in your skin balanced. I use one from Lush, but a DIY one is always more personalized and fun. Btw, these also really help for people who get car sick easily.



My favorite Decor/DIY find is this: Summer Citronella Candles


What's so awesome about these is that with candles, you can always personalize them. Also on those rainy days where you may want to just stay inside and get crafty, this is perfect! It also adds a nice summer touch to your home!


My favorite "To-do" find is this:


Bucket lists are the perfect thing to have for when you don't know what to do. This is the first year I made a bucket list and so far, every weekend that it's been warm, i've been doing something different on it with the ones I love! It's so fun and keeps my summers always exciting. It also reminds me that I don't need to travel far to have a good time!


That's about it for my favorites! Can you guys leave your Pinterest usernames in the comment section? I love following people on there. It's also a great way to learn about other people's interests.

Xo,

April




No comments:

Post a Comment