Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Review: Too Faced Melted Lipsticks

I think i've found my new holy grail lip products... For a while i've been putting off trying out these new Too Faced Melted Lipsticks because i'm trying to stop being a hoarder. I'm trying to stop buying things that I don't need constantly and to work through what I already have. I can't even tell you how many lipsticks I have... But I was dying to try these new lipsticks since I first spotted them in stores.

Well, thanks to Ipsy, I was able to not feel so guilty about purchasing the products because they actually sent me the Melted Lipstick in the color Peony in my glam bag this month. When I opened the bag I was so excited, I can't even tell you lol. I was about to get ready to film tomorrow's video, so I decided to try it on for that video and it was everything I was hoping for.


  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizing
  • Potent in color
  • Easy applicant
Here are the swatches of all of the colors, thanks to www.plumpcheeks.com...


Have you guys tried these out yet? What's your favorite color from these options? I am dying to try Melted Nude (we all know how much I love nude lipsticks) and Melted Ruby...


Xo,

April

No comments:

Post a Comment