Saturday, July 2, 2016

My Personal July Goals


Happy July! I wanted to share with you some of my goals for this month in hopes of you sharing yours with me and also you holding me accountable for my own. Yes, i'm depending on external motivation and i'm not ashamed of it!

JULY GOALS

  • Have my talent portion of my next pageant completely choreographed
  • Post one written blog everyday (Bless my soul lol)
  • Post at least 10 videos (Bless my soul again)
  • Watch Season 1 of Game of Thrones (Don't ask... I'm clearly out of the loop)
  • Read "The Magic" again by Rhonda Byrne
  • Make sushi for dinner for my boyfriend and myself
  • Call my family in Vegas
  • Start up my Etsy shop again
  • Have a sister date with my sister and my boyfriend's sisters
  • Do something helpful for both of my parents (Probably my mom's hair and spending time with my dad eating lol)

What are your goals for this July?

Xo,

April Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment