Thursday, March 26, 2015

Quotes To Think About This Weekend and Make Your Phone Background...

So I have this habit of changing my phone background every week. I never change my home screen. That just stays white to match all of my apps, but I always change my lock screen. Each week, I put something that inspires me and ultimately makes me want to work smarter, stay enthusiastic or eat better. Yes, that means sometimes I will even put a picture of a green juice as my background. LOL. This weekend I will be competing for Miss New York United States. With that said, I need some positive quotes to keep my mind in the right place and to keep my mind clear! I'm sure everyone has their own form of a "pageant" going on this weekend, be it a date, a night out with friends, a night in to clean up the house or whatever it may be. We all need some inspiration somewhere. Here are my top 5 favorite quotes to think about this weekend.




We all talk down to ourselves sometimes, but most of the time we don't realize that our minds really start to believe what we say. What we believe shapes our life... so let's start being more mindful of what we think about ourselves.




Self explanatory, right? It's as simple as that...




It's one thing to tell yourself this and another thing to believe it. You have to believe it in order for it to happen.




This couldn't be any more boring, but it's so true! This is what is making it to my phone background this weekend. I ALWAYS lose my confidence when I believe I am lacking something. Confidence is everything...




Put it this way... energy transfers. That's all.



What are some of your favorite quotes this week? Do you guys change your phone backgrounds often for inspiration too?

Let me know in the comments below!

Xo
April





No comments:

Post a Comment