Friday, October 2, 2015

New Holiday Palettes at Sephora!

It's only the beginning of October and already some new holiday palettes have been released at Sephora. Aside from the holiday palette's, there are a few other new palettes still in store for you to try out. I'm pretty excited about all of this because I always find that these are the perfect gifts to give to friends for the holidays or they make awesome stocking stuffers. Even though some can get a bit pricey... so let's break them down.

1) Urban Decay's Vice4 Pallete ($60.00) - The palette has 20 new, limited edition shadows. I will say that a lot of these new colors seem to only have slight variations of color from some of Urban Decay's original shadows. There are 11 shades that have micro-glitter, so if you're into more matte shades, i'd say you can do without this, although the colors are quite beautiful.




2) Clinique's All About Shadow 8-Pan Palette ($36.00) - I feel like Clinique always gets overlooked as a brand. This palette comes in 8 different color variations which gives a great variety for all different skin tones and color preferences. Most of these come with satin and matte finished shadows. They are well pigmented but still wearable for day time. I personally think these are great and the price isn't out of control. Click the link above to check out all of the color options.





3) Bobbi Brown's University Lip Palette ($60.00) - Okay so Bobbi Brown's usually expensive. But the quality of her lip colors are amazing. Long lasting, moisturizing and potent. There are nude shades, bright shades and bold shades which makes this really versatile for whatever occasion you need a lip color for.





4) Tarte's Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette ($44.00) - So these colors seem to be a better fit for Spring but I still think they're so beautiful and I just love the formulation behind the entire Tarte brand. I tend to like when my blush color matches my lip color so I'd probably avoid this for the winter time for the most part. But with that said, all of Tarte's products are completely Vegan and they are cruelty free. There are no parabens or gluten so if anyone you know has celiac disease, this brand is a great fit for them.




5) Tarte's Light of the Party Collector's Makeup Case ($59.00) - Speaking of Tarte, I think the packaging of this palette is cute and I love the extra little palette that comes in the bigger case. The tones in the bronzer, blush and shadows there work just as well as Tarte's regular shadows do. But the actual eyeshadow palette has barely any pigment to it. You can't pull much color from any of it and for the ones that you can, they come out quite chalky. I don't know why the formula is inconsistent there but i'd say you can pass this palette up.




6) Too Faced's Le Grand Palais Palette ($58.00) - I can write an entire book on this palette but i'm going to try and keep this as concise as possible. First off the packaging... ridiculously cute. I don't think i've ever seen better packaging. But Too Faced always has cute packaging. They have my favorite Melted Lipstick in this, their best mascara and eye shadow primer. It also comes with 18 beautiful colors that are completely in season, two blushes, a highlighter and a bronzer. This makes the PERFECT gift. I'd also splurge on this for myself and display it in my room. Too cute for words.



I hope you guys liked this! Be sure to share it with your friends. Thank you!

Xo,

April






No comments:

Post a Comment