Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Quotes To Think About This Week and Make Your Phone Background... PART 2!

A few months back I wrote a blog about a how I usually keep an inspiring or relevant quote as my phone background. It helps reassure me and keep my mind on a good path. Here are the ones I've loved recently.

I think you should make at least one of these your phone background this week. Tell me which one you pick!


I think this quote really puts into perspective the way we should hold our standards when it comes to allowing others into our lives. It's a nice reminder to never settle.





While I don't find this picture to be visually appealing because the view of a city stresses me out lol, I do think it's quite fitting with this quote. Also, could this be more true? Nope!





I absolutely love the idea of this. We are always told to slow down, pace ourselves, not rush into anything. But what about just going head first into something? Sometimes, that's the only way to truly put your whole heart into something.





If you find yourself sulking in a memory of something, just remember you  can change what you think about if you actively get into the habit of doing so.





I love this. Success is a wonderful distraction.




I hope you liked these too!

Xo,

April

No comments:

Post a Comment