Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Top 5 fall Lip colors!

One of my favorite things about autumn is the beautiful, rich, deep colored lipstick you can get away with, no matter what time of day it is. I'm never usually into summer brights or neons, but bold fall colors get me every time!

Here are my favorite lip colors for this season:

1) Too Faced Melted Lipstick in "Ruby" - I truly think this is a flattering color on every skin tone. It's also not too bright, yet still bold.



2) Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in "Antique Velvet" - I love how this brown shade gives you a dark shade without you looking like a "corpse". It's definitely a warmer brown which adds to the tone of your face, rather than making you look flat.



3) Maybelline SuperStay 2 Step Lipcolor in "Timeless Toffee" - Not only does this lip color's staying power hold true to it's name, but it's also the perfect fall nude lip. Not too bright, not too dark. It's the perfect nude for autumn.



4) Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in "Primrose" - This is a beautiful "mauve" shade. Perfect for everyday wear.



5) NYX Matte Lipstick in "Alabama" - This shade has got to be the most beautiful deep red. I also love that it's matte. I feel matte lipsticks are especially beautiful during the fall time. You can't really beat NYX prices either.


Be sure to leave a comment below letting me know which lip colors you like best for fall.

Xo,

April





No comments:

Post a Comment