Sunday, January 24, 2016

Finding Your Calling and Purpose!

In this video I go into the pure basics of how I find myself able to find my calling/purpose in life. I hope that you guys like the video and that you get some sort of guidance or "aha" moment from it. Please share it with your friends.

Remember that finding your calling is a part of life's journey and it should be something we enjoy doing. Don't knock yourself for not knowing what you're supposed to be doing yet or if you feel a bit lost. Enjoy the mystery and realize that everyday you will discover more and more what you're meant to do.

Please don't forget to give the video a thumbs up and share it with your friends. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you!

(The video won't directly insert into my blog today so i'm going to just link it right below this)


No comments:

Post a Comment