Friday, January 6, 2017

Pinterest Friday Favorites: January 6, 2017



Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a great first week of 2017. It's time for my weekly Pinterest round up! Here are 5 of my favorite pins!

1) Quote

Such a great quote. Not much else needs to be said about it.

2) Home

I love the color scheme of this. It's rustic yet beachy.


3) Humor

My kind of humor... obviously LOL.





4) Recipe

Once our kitchen is finished being renovated, I really want to make this. It looks so good!


5) Emotional Health

I have an entire emotional health board which you can view here. This was one of the pins I saved to it. A big goal of mine this year is to genuinely push myself, but with that will obviously come stress, so this little list should help.


I hope you guys like this week's round up! See you all in Sunday's Tea Talk video. If you missed this past week's Tea Talk, watch it here: Tea Talk: New Year Update and YouTube for 2017

Xo,

April Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment