Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My Makeup Wishlist

Lately i've been trying to use through whatever I have as a way to stop myself from my hoarding habits and to protect my budget from my inner makeup geek. But... I can't help from making myself a future wish list. Which by the way, I edit often. I've allotted myself the option of purchasing 5 products every 2 months unless I truly need it. This will force me to really research what I buy before I buy it and it allows me to spend money on other things or save it. Here are the current five makeup products on my wish list that I will more than likely be purchasing in the month of May...

1) Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

Everyone knows i'm obsessed with the Boo-Boo Concealer. I've talked about it in about 5 favorites videos. That stuff covers like no other without the harsh effect of a break out. But... they only have it online! Mind you, i'm a huge online shopper. But I just hate that I can't buy it in person. At least around where I live. So I want to give this Tarte concealer a try. I've heard nothing but great things about it and Tarte products are all vegan, so it's worth a shot!




I'm in need of a new powder. I've just ran out and I'm using whatever is left of my Victoria's Secret palette one. It has an SPF of 15 in it, so it's not good for cameras, but it's good for going out. So that's fine in my book.




My sister used to have this product when we were in high school and I would always take it from her because I was obsessed with it. I don't know why I haven't ever repurchased it, but this is on my shopping list for my next trip!




Again, a product i've never tried and I don't know why. I have been meaning to try this out for a long time now and I just keep overlooking it. I'll give this one a go and again, since it's vegan, i'm all for it.




This is my favorite lipstick formula of the moment! I currently have the Melted Peony one but i'm dying to try the Ruby color. It's gorgeous and although I typically am more reserved with my lipstick colors, i'd be willing to pull out my inner Marilyn for this one.



What do you guys think of limiting your makeup purchases? Do you have a makeup wish list?

Xo,

April



No comments:

Post a Comment