Thursday, June 23, 2016

Mantras for my 23rd Year of Life...

So I started writing this ridiculously long blog about what I want for my 23rd year. Then I realized that nobody is going to sit here and want to read a novel. So I've decided that I will do a video speaking about what I want for my 23rd year of life...

For this blog though, I wanted to share some mantras/quotes that are relevant to my personal life and that I want to keep in the very front of my mind as often as possible.

Here they are.


So if  you guys saw my video about "My Struggle With Perfectionism", you'll understand exactly why I need this quote to be restated daily. If you struggle to accept your flaws and/or mistakes... remember that you have nothing to be ashamed of if you're doing everything in love and treating people well.



For the judgmental part of myself.



I need to allow myself to rely on people a bit. It's a huge wall I put up that stops me from doing this, but I will do everything in my power to change it.



With that said, rely on God. Always. I've been doing much better with this. I'll explain that further when I post my video about this.



I'll admit it. I'm a quitter. I also explained this in my Perfectionism video... I need to stop giving up so easily on everything.


Those are the 5 quotes I want to keep in the very front of my mind at all times. Once I post the video, i'll share it so you guys can watch in further detail exactly what I want for my 23rd year.

Xo,

April Rose





No comments:

Post a Comment