Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Recap: July 2016


It's officially August. I love the month and i'm really looking forward to it. I love that i've been saving all of my pictures throughout my months and doing little recaps on them on my blog here to share with you what i've been up to. I really enjoy sharing my every day type of pictures, more so than anything else because I feel like it allows you guys into more of my personal life which I don't typically go into too much detail with on social media or YouTube.

So here is my mini July recap (sorry for the overload of boyfriend pictures... we are together everyday lol).


We all went to watch Jaws on the beach at night... it was so cool and there were storms out (probably not the safest situation). We had so much fun!




We were heavily involved in watching both the Republican and Democratic National Conventions. It has been so interesting to watch everything going on with the upcoming election. I think you should all keep up with it!



We went with my boyfriend's family to a pool hall for dinner and pool. It was fun and we were surprisingly all halfway decent at it! His dad must have secretly been a pro pool player because he was incredible lol.



So we have this weird thing where we are constantly getting caught in the rain lately... This was one of the first times it happened and every time it happens we can't stop laughing. It's "our thing".



Volleyball on the beach! Such a fun day. There are 80 courts at our beach so you can imagine how packed it is there!



Just a walk in the most beautiful sunset we had ever seen. I thought this was a great picture.



We went to go visit his family and we were just hanging out in the backyard playing with his dog Gia. Probably my favorite dog ever.



I've been making breakfast just about everyday this month, but this time, I had decided to make breakfast for dinner. I made bacon, egg and cheese muffins... They were incredible and i'm thinking about doing a recipe video on them!




In case you didn't know, my family and I took over my town's cheerleading team. These are the new uniforms we designed for them! What do you think?



These are my boyfriend's sisters... we went out with the family to a restaurant on the water and then went off-roading on the beach that night. It was such a relaxing night. I'm so thankful for them.



For the most part, that was my month of July. It's been so nice to actually enjoy a summer and spend time around my loved ones. This was definitely the best July yet. I can't wait to see what August brings!

Xo,

April Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment