Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Review: Momoup Makeup Remover Wipes and Blotting Paper


Hey guys! I wanted to share with you two skincare products i've been adoring. They are both from the brand Momoup Beauty. I've embedded them into my everyday skincare routine. I know a lot of you have been asking for an updated skincare routine, so here is a part of it!


The first are their Makeup Remover Pads. These are awesome... first off, they come in little packs of two. Which is great because I dislike having to carry an entire pack of wipes with me when i'm traveling or sleeping out because it takes up so much room. Also, whenever makeup wipes are in one big pack, I find that they dry out super quickly. I also really love that these wipes have little slots for your fingers! They are super cute. Here is the before and after for using these makeup wipes.




The next product are these oil absorbing sheets. You guys know i'm a sucker for cute packaging, so this immediately peaked my interest when I first saw it. Also, they are very effective. I don't like needing to reapply powder throughout the day, especially on these hot summer days because my makeup then winds up getting cakey. The packaging also makes it easy to toss in your bag and bring with you to carry throughout the day.


Let me know what you guys love about your skincare products and if you plan on trying these out. I highly recommend them!

Xo,

April Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment