Friday, April 20, 2018

Unboxing: Ole Henricksen VoxBox




I've been a big fan of Ole Henricksen for about a year now. I've used a range of their products, but the most recent one is this C-Rush Brightening Gel Crème. It's a lightweight, yet creamy moisturizer that is perfect for springtime.

Right now, my skin is quite dry with my usual breakouts. So usually the only ingredients that seem to work on my skin are those with Vitamin C infused. This moisturizer works really well under makeup and works great at night before bed. I've been using it everyday, two times daily and not only do I notice my skin calming down, but my friends have noticed it also!

This product is also infused with Rose of Winter, which is high in antioxidants, therefore great for anti-aging.

If you guys have tried this, let me know in the comments below! I highly recommend it and you can even go to Sephora and pick up a sample if you want to give it a shot.

"Your skin is 90% of your selfie."

- April Rose

*This was a complimentary product, courtesy of Influenster. All opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment