Tuesday, March 26, 2019

TERANI COUTURE FASHION SHOW!


Hey everyone! I wanted to share with you all that I had the blessing of attending the Terani Couture fashion show where about 100 dresses were showcased! That's quite literally the largest quantity of pieces I've ever seen in a show, but the whole show was entertaining.

I wore a Terani gown as showcased in these photos and it was actually quite comfortable. I was able to catch every look in the show on video to share with you all to watch so you can watch that video here: Vlog: Terani Couture Fashion Show!

I had such a great time and I was blessed to partake in a photoshoot for the brand last week as well. I can't wait to share the photos with you. Be sure to follow my Instagram (@AprilMaroshick) so you can see the photos when I share them.


Xo,

April Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment