Thursday, March 19, 2015

This Week's Favorites!

Here are a few of my favorite things this week. I'm really excited that it's officially Spring tomorrow although if you live in NY like I do, we will be expecting more snow. So for now... let's just focus on other things LOL!


Favorite Quote... 
This couldn't be any more accurate.




Favorite Decoration... 




Favorite Drink...
Water with lemon. So refreshing. High alkalinity. Healthy for you.




Favorite Shoes...
The Kristyn Shoe from JustFab ... I clearly have a serious obsession with this store. But come on... who wouldn't?!




Favorite Makeup Accessory...
My "Pretty in Pink" Makeup Brush Set ... This is from my Etsy store for $20. The entire set. It's a steal lol.


What are your favorite things this week?!

Xo
April



No comments:

Post a Comment