Sunday, September 4, 2016

Recap: August 2016



Well it's September! That means that the summer is over, most people's favorite season is about to begin (I still have to wait one more, I love the winter) and time to prepare for the overload of Pumpkin Spiced Latte pictures on Instagram.

I loved the month of August. It was a slower month for me than usual. I think I was more "in the present" which allowed me to elongate the feel of everything and I focused a lot on pushing my life in an even better direction. I'm trying to make a lot of positive changes that are taking some time and I feel like August was the kickstart for it all.

Here is a look at some of my memories from the past month:

I've been getting into doing hair and makeup for photoshoots so this was a little behind the scenes picture I got of one of the sets via snapchat (@APRILbyVICTORIA).




I feel like I've officially mastered the scrambled egg lol. I've learned many tips through Gordon Ramsey's and Jamie Oliver's videos. Here's a picture I thought was too good to pass up!





Long Beach, NY has a cute litle food truck area where a bunch of different trucks from restaurants in the surrounding area come and everyone tries food from everywhere. It's just a really good spot... especially when you're hungry. Also, I had tangerine soda for the first time and it's now a favorite!






Here is quite possibly the most hideous picture of me, but Patrick decided to buy me roses for no reason one day. He is always doing these thoughtful things that bring a smile to my face. He makes me so happy.




Patrick and I went to our first Jet game together. They played Jacksonville and we won! (I say "we" like i'm on the team lol.)





I made Patrick's favorite dish one night for dinner. He loves Mexican Tostadas.




Beach days. Always. Almost everyday. We live by the beach so why not?




We went on our first family vacation upstate. This was at the Saratoga Racetrack. These are Pat's sisters!




The Saratoga winery. It was beautiful. I can't even begin to describe it.




On the lake at Lake George. Patrick's mom took this photo and we all love it.




That's basically how my month of August went! I am hoping that September will be even better. I hope everyone is having a good start to their month. Let me know how your August went and what your plans are for this month in the comments below!

Xo,

April Rose










No comments:

Post a Comment