Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Why I Love Taking Care of My Appearance and 5 of My Favorite Products For That



I'm cracking up at the length of the title of this post... It's practically a post in itself haha!

Anyway, I was talking to someone who's like a sister to me the other day and telling her that I always feel so much better about myself when I do something nice for someone and I take care of my physical appearance. I find taking care of yourself physically is equally as important as doing so emotionally. Typically the mixture of doing something nice for a person boosts my confidence as well as taking care of myself. So it's a win-win.

Every time i'm getting ready in the morning I feel so much more energetic after I do a full skincare routine, put on my makeup and get dressed up! It's a real booster to kick start my day.

One of the things that helps me feel clean and healthy is using products from companies that I know make health and nature their priority. If you guys have watched my videos, you know that natural products are a huge deal to me.

Here are 5 of my favorite products from the brand Beauty by Earth. One of my all time favorite brands.




Facial Toner With Rose Water - I love when toners use rose water. It balances out everything from texture, to color, etc.





Self Tanner - I always like to have a little bit of color, especially because I can easily look very pasty without it. Always embrace the skin you're in, but if you feel you need a pop, here is their tanner!





Bath Bombs - Beauty by Earth has a few different bath bombs to offer you but what I love about them is that they all have healing factors. Check them out, you'll see what I mean!






Organic Argan Oil - I love drenching my hair in Argan Oil overnight. It leaves it so soft and shiny without weighing it down. I will also occasionally put some on my face if i'm feeling very dry.






Detangling Hair Brush - You guys have no idea how knotty my hair gets... especially when I get out of the shower. Detangling brushes just don't break my hair. They also don't hurt!



Those are my favorite and I think you guys should definitely try at least one of these products! Let me know if you do!

Xo,

April Rose





No comments:

Post a Comment