Thursday, June 2, 2016

Recap: May 2016

I wanted to share with you some of my memories from the month of May. I have been having such a lovely past few months and i'm trying to capture a little more of it on camera for my own memory. Here are a few fun moments that i'm able to happily share with you all...

First things first... My sister's engagement party. It was such a fun and relaxing day with my family and loved ones. I love celebrating love so this day was just awesome.


I also went to spend time with my boyfriend's family for a weekend. We went out to a nice dinner and the day after we went to the wineries which was so calming.




I had the pleasure of hosting the 2016 New York & New Jersey Perfect Pageants. That was a ton of fun and helped me break the ice on the mic for my pageant which I had the week after.




Then just this past weekend was my Miss New York United States pageant where I placed first runner up. I had so much fun. I was goofing around with the girls back stage and here's some footage of that. This is also the gown I wore!






Now it's June! It's my birthday month which should be exciting... I'm also really looking forward to spending some time outdoors with the people I love.

Also, if you guys didn't see, I posted a new video yesterday giving you a bit of a life update. You can watch it here: Life Update: June 1, 2016

Xo,

April Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment